Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SOMETHING TO INSPIRE YOU – Beautiful Nails



Hey all you beautiful people…
Here is some DIY Ombre nails I did just for fun, and thinking about doing it on my own nails… So pretty and something out of the ordinary.
Hope you enjoy
<~(-_-)~>
    Here I used 3 colors
1.Dark Jade Green
2.Light Pastel Green
3.Pastel Peach

Extra info about naming the colors – I start off with the tip color with number 1  and number 2 would obviously be the middle color and 3 the color closest to the cuticle – hope you understand 

  INSTRUCTIONS 
1.       Take a plastic cover or you can use a plastic flip-file bag (must be a smooth surface) I used my  Blackberry screen cover, the piece you pull off and throw away
2.       Think how you want the colors to blend into each other and decide if you want the darkest color the be at the tip of your nail and then the lightest color at your cuticle or if you want the darkest color to be at your cuticle and then lightest color at the tip. Your choice 
3.       Take a sponge and press it against the nail polish on the plastic sheet  ( I used a medicine bottle’s sponge – it seems to work best for ombre )
4.       Press it against your nail repeatedly till you get the right density of your choice
5.       Then when its dry you can top it off with 2 nice layers of top coat   

( I used this steps with all the nails you are about to see )

Image above shows the colors and the plastic screen cover



Image above shows 3 nails almost done with their sponges, they just need 2 layers of top coat










Here I used 3 colors
1. Pearlescent Purple
2. Candy Pink
3. Marshmallow Pink 

Here I used 3 colors
1. Dark Peach
2. Marshmallow Pink
3. Pastel Peach



Here I used 3 colors
1. Cerise Pink
2. Candy Pink
3. Marshmallow Pink

Hope you enjoy it.
~If you try this please send me a photo, I would love to see how yours came out in the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment