Friday, January 11, 2013

So NATURAL... It's Unreal - SHULY WIGS

So let me just start off by saying Oh My Soul !

 These wigs look so natural its really scary... The hairline and everything! It really blows my mind away... The texture of the hair look so natural and its so light but thick as well !!! The most beautiful wigs I've ever seen in my life!!! And I've seen quite a few in my life time... SHULY WIGS are just phenomenal ! You have to go check it out !

 
ELECTRIFYING
Fashionista 20"

Shuly is an iconic brand in the world of hair. Known for their beautiful collection of natural looking wigs and hair pieces, the Shuly brand is instantly recognizable.

Beautiful Fashionista 20" 
with blond highlights a gorgeous style for any occasion!!

Gorgeous Fashionista 20" 
Precut with Ombre


From indiscernible toppers, wigs and extensions to hair accessories, the brand weaves a seamless web of style that relies on top shelf materials, elegant design, and classic inspiration
 Studio line 24'' 
RUNWAY


Shuly studio line 22''  
Sparkle


SHOW STOPPER!!
Fashionista 18"


 HOLIDAY
Studio Line 18"

 AND THEN MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE !!!!
Rapunzel

Now that you've seen a few of their wigs... Be sure to check out their page where there's WAY more... 

On their page
You'll find elegance, beauty, playfulness and much, much more
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shuly-Wigs/109102220849

You'll find their contact detail and everything on the page

They are stationed in
 4016 18th ave
Brooklyn, New York 11218
 


1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. วิก ผม แท้

    ReplyDelete